Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Age Play and Golden Showers



Today one of my favorite callers had such a wonderful role play idea. It turned out to be one of the hottest calls ever!

I’m sitting on the toilet, skirt pulled up over my hips, no panties... and urinating in a big golden stream. I’m leaning forward, legs spread wide and looking at it come out, I spread my lips to get a better look. Giggling a little bit I stick my finger in the stream and enjoy the warm wetness spill over the finger and into my hand.

Slowly I stick a finger into my pussy and finger my clit, my head falls back in pleasure eyes closed. I moan a little and open my eyes to see my uncle standing in the doorway peering through the cracked door. I gasp in surprise!

“Uncle! What are you doing?” I say shocked. “God Jordan you’re such a dirty girl...I love watching you pee baby.” He says in a whisper. “Why don’t you come in and get a better look?” Age play phone sex certainly gets me going!

We both know we’re not supposed to be doing this, but he kneels between my legs, and cups the liquid warmth. Slowly it dribbles down his arm, drips off his elbow and hits his thighs. As my bladder empties and I feel relieved, he undoes his pants, pulls out his rock hard cock and yanks me off the toilet.

I slam onto his cock, my wet warm cunt swallowing his length. “I’m a dirty cunt uncle, I love it when you fuck me” I moan.

I came hard with him on the phone, we both know how much I love golden showers phone sex and being just plain naughty. I can’t wait to hear what’s next, I certainly adore a creative and active imagination. I’m so truly horny and ready.... I’m waiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment