Monday, November 25, 2013

Creampie Gangbang Phonesex



Shameless Jordan here again to answer an often asked question by my favorite callers. ;)

I get asked a lot about what my ultimate fantasy is. There are so many to choose from, as they each fill a fun need. I’m usually stumped by that question but when I think really hard about it I always come back to one in particular, Creampie Gangbang Phonesex.

I have this photo of a girl in a medieval stock with the words “Free Fuck” written above her perky ass. It’s one of the hottest fantasies I’ve had for a really long time. The idea of not seeing who’s going to be using my pussy for their own pleasure... It’s honestly the ultimate in being of service.

I love the idea of feeling the different sized cocks thrusting hard inside me until they spasm with release. To have strong hands gripping my hips and feel the different male bodies slap against me, I’m sure I’d drip with pleasure.

Topping it off is the thought of a massive amount cum loads dripping down my thighs. I get so excited thinking about how many men would use me, what they might look like and who they might be. The anonymity of the situation simply adds to the hotness.

I read recently that 90% percent of male sperm is specialized to kill the sperm of other men they’re called killer sperm. I kinda like the idea too of seeing who’s might win out. Who’s would be the strongest? I bet it might be yours ;).

And when my pussy is stuffed full of loads of cum I get even more turned on at the idea of men shoving their cocks deep into my mouth. There are so many creative things that could happen in this fantasy.

I feel so nervous thinking about doing it but soo hot at the thought of following through with it. So, why don’t you call your Shamless Slut and we can get creative with one of my favorites...Creampie Gangbang Phone Sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment