Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Submissive Phone Sex

There’s a certain kind of self destructive intoxication that happens when I become consumed with a mans aggression and dominance. A man standing over me with determination and infinite control sends molten lava to my pussy. Submission phone sex is my greatest expression of sexuality.

Your strength never threatens me nor scares me, it turns me on at such a deep level it’s almost beautiful. When you use me for your own pleasure it only excites me more to know I’m being useful and helping you to feel release. Your foot on my neck just makes me beg for more, a few slaps on the ass only creates a desperate longing for it faster and harder.

I won’t tell you what to do to me because we both know it’s about focusing on you and since we both know that that is what fuels my submission, there’s no question that I won’t enjoy everything you do.
Lock me in a cage for hours on end and when you come back you will only find a willing and eager sub to do with as you will, albeit a little tired, I’ll be smiling nonetheless at the chance for attention. Degrade me, humiliate me, ignore me... I’m devoted.

Submission phone sex is a special gift and one that I’m willing to share. With no limits to stop us what sort of thrilling adventures do you want to act out with me in safety and acceptance? Think of me as a home base, a place to come and relax and be as selfish as you please. You’re always welcomed with a smile and a little trill of excitement from me.

I’ll remember everything with great detail as I’m sure you’ll leave an impression on me! So give your submissive slut Jordan a call today and do what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment