Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Prostitution Phone Sex with Jordan


You’re walking through the mall. There are hordes of people wandering around, holding shopping bags driving strollers, couples, yelling children, pre teens in skanky clothes, it’s stuffy it’s oppressive.

You look for a place to escape the pressure and you see an exit sign flickering green in the haze. Making a beeline you weave around catty couples and baggy jeaned hood rats. Just before you reach for the door you spot me. I’m leaning against the wall, one heel clad foot propped behind me pressed against the wall. Arms crossed around my waist I make confident eye contact with you.

We both know why I’m there... we both know what I want from you.

As you grasp the handle of the door you lean in and ask “How much?” I smile and you lace your fingers through mine pulling me through the doorway. You’re surprised that it’s a dark, cool hallway still within the building. I’ve claimed this spot as mine, knowing it doesn’t have any cameras. “Twenty bucks for a blow job, fourty for a fuck” I seductively whisper to you as you walk around me openly assessing my body.


You quirk an eyebrow, “I just wanna cum you filthy whore. How much would that be?” you ask as you give my perky ass a firm slap. “I’ll let you decide” I say with a wink.

You grasp my shoulders and force me to my knees, without ceremony you pull out your cock. We don’t need any more conversation or anymore instructions. As I look up at you with large pleading eyes, my wet lips slightly parted and panting ever so slightly, you feel your cock become more rigid. Looking down at me you feel a thrill at the non verbal contract we have, you use me and I enjoy it.
That’s it, that’s my purpose, just to please you and be used. So why don’t you call Shameless Slut Jordan for some prostitution phone sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment