Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sex Slave

I was recently catching up on the latest news when I stumbled acrossed one that set my mind a flying! The title was “Teen Held as Sex Slave...”.... Can it get any better than that?

Apparently she was held in a metal box on a California pot farm. The metal box had holes in it that they would spray water into to clean the monkey smell off of her. She would get water through that hole too.... damn!

I just imagined being kidnapped, stripped of all my clothing and shoved into a box in the middle of a field to ponder my life. I can just imagine the fear and the wetness. Not knowing when they’d come back or what would happen to me. Thinking about my captors unlocking me from the box shoving me to the ground. I would fight and struggle, a large fist would slam into the side of my head and daze me. I would feel the bile coming up and rough hands flipping my legs to the side as calloused fingers were shoved into my wet pussy...

Mmmm... Just thinking about all of the dirty nasty things one could do with a helpless woman, I’m practically dripping with the ideas.

There were also reports of, “Various contraptions that appeared ‘consistent with sexual bondage and sadomasochism’ were also found during the search...” One can only imagine what those items were. Perhaps a hood, shackles, canes, paddles, rope? Like I said, it’s a perfect intro to a sexy scene.
Sex slave phone sex... now that’s what I want to try.

I wonder who shares in this fantasy. Who wants to take out all of their nasty rough sexual desires of torture and violence on me, Shameless Slut Jordan? We all know I’m game for it. I’ll do anything to get you off. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment