Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All About Me


I used to be so ashamed of my desires. It took a long time for me to embrace this side of myself and even now when I think about it I turn beet red and I want so badly to hide my face, but when pressed, I have to admit my pussy throbs and pulses the fastest when I’m feeling deeply humiliated.

It all started as a naive adventure. It happened so naturally it was scary. I found myself laying on the floor, legs spread eagle, masterbating for a roomfull of strangers, ball gag stretching my jaw wide, drool and tears pouring down my face... when, It just hit me! I’m addicted to feeling dirty. When I was allowed to finally cum that night my whole body shook and I whimpered and writhed while they all sneered down at me covering me in thick hot cum then pungent urine. *sigh* I loved every minute!

Use me as a footstool, piss in my hair, on my face, in my mouth... mark me like an object with your musk, then fuck my worthless pussy with your rock hard cock till I scream! Tell me what a filthy gutter slut I am. I can’t help but agree with everything you say, it’s true after all.

Control everything, how I eat, toilet rules, when and if cum... who am I to argue? Punish me when I’m bad (or even if I haven’t been), turn me over your knee and spank me till you feel better, make me sit with my nose pressed in a corner shivering and exposed while you stand over me and cum when (and where) you want, keep me naked in the cold while you follow through on all of your base and degrading fantasies, then leave me dirty and used.

I’m quivering at the thought of what surprises you can conjur up for me, please tell me what gets you hard.

So many possibilities when someones here for you who’s open to it all, if you had me, what would you do?

I won’t be able to stop crying... and cumming, through the shame.

I’m sure I deserve it.




http://trashyphonesex.com/

http://talklust.com/phone-sex-girls/jordan/

No comments:

Post a Comment