Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bukkake/Cream Pie Love


Picture

Do you like my pearl necklace? I know I do!

They remind me of my favorite dirty little secret. As my phone sex callers know, its not much of a secret, but...I’m obsessed with cum! I can’t get enough of it, there’s something about a hot thick load all over me and deep inside me that gets me so fucking wet. My pussy begs for a cream pie to fill up and drip out of. Just one gets me hot, and more than one....mmmm! Bring on the bukkake phone sex!

Do you wanna hog tie me on my back so I'm ready to be used like the dirty little slut I am? Have room full of horny men working themselves into a frenzy swarming around my hot little body. Young, old, stocky, lean, hairy, built, short, tall, every kind of man waiting to fuck my juicy pussy. Watch them elbow and shove each other out of the way desperate to fuck me hard, and then there you stand. Want the other men recognize your masculinity and dominance and watch them step aside while you look down at me with lust and thrust into my warm hot pussy like you own it.

Wanna watch the horde of men take turns cumming on my supple body and willing face, coating me in the thick white cream? Some of them even come back a second time to pee on my worthless body. hehe!

Wanna the first to fill my cunt and then others soon follow taking your sloppy seconds, watching amused?

Can I hear your voice while you gives me the creampie I’ve always wanted. Want to play in a bukakke world with me? Tell me how you picture it to be, what edge do you want to try and push me over? I’m game!

No comments:

Post a Comment