Thursday, March 28, 2013

Skittles Shame


Picture

You come home as usual, I’m waiting on my hands and knees like the animal you’ve trained me to be and I hold your favorite paddle in my mouth. I stare up at you excitedly butt wiggling. I know I’m being a good girl.

You feel your cock getting harder as it fills with blood and you’ve already decided to go a new direction with me tonight. Tonight you’re going to see what I can handle. You bring down the posture collar and the stiff leather digs into my shoulders. You remove your tie and secure my hands behind my back. I start to get a little worried about what your intentions are, but I trust you.

Grabbing a chunk of my hair you drag me across the entryway into the kitchen. You reach into your pocket and pull out a handful of skittles and scatter them around the kitchen floor you’ve noticed I neglected to scrub appropriately while you were at work. “I said I wanted the floor clean enough to eat off of....so eat off of it!” You pull out your watch and note the time.

I start to quiver and I panic I know I have a limited amount of time to complete this task. I chase a green one around the linoleum floor trying to lick it into my wet mouth. It slides under the fridge. I feel my stomach sink and anticipation electrifies my nerves. You don’t even wait for me to try and finish we both know I couldn’t win.

You shove me flat on the floor and rip my panties at the seam. I cry out in surprise and I feel the molten heat shoot into my wet and throbbing pussy. You reach over me and grasp the garbage can dumping it onto the floor. Grabbing my hair you shove my face into the pile of dirty stench. “You’re a dirty fuck slut! Aren’t you?” You scream in me. I vigorously shake my head yes. Trembling and whimpering. Suddenly I scream...

Want to hear the end?

Give me a call ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment