Saturday, March 30, 2013

Let's Play A Game


Picture
When April, Haylie and I hang out together we sometimes play games! It's always more fun with more people. Do you wanna play with us girls? Let's have some fun with this and play two truths and a lie...our favorite. I am going to share 3 things. One of them is a lie, your job is to guess the lie in the comments... Good luck!

Okay here goes-

#1 I once had an open relationship with a sexy lady named Amy who taught me how to use a strap-on, and showed me the
 intricacies of loving another girl (guys you have a rough job!). I later used said strap-on with a guy friend of mine who was really into pegging phone sex and I had a blast. :D

#2 When I was a young girl, my big brother showed me the book the Joy of Sex and the neighborhood boys and I played 'house' acting out the pictures and reading the book to each other. I was known as the neighborhood slut after a while ;)

#3 One night I hosted a Quinten Tarantino movie marathon with a bunch of kinky friends. We were talking about how sexy Uma Thurman's toes were. Eventually we all got hot and bothered and the party turned into an orgie involving lots of toe sucking and foot jobs.

So? Let's see who guesses correctly first! Maybe you'll get a prize...hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment