Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dacryphillia


Picture

Make me cry with the pain of a paddle or whip, you win that round... But! Make me cry without even touching me? You certainly win the game! When I think about you being able to get me feeling so down and dirty that my lip quivers and won’t look you in the eye, I know that you’re someone who truly has the capacity to control another person.

I wonder, how would you do it? Make me bark like a dog with just a look, make me hump your shoes in desperation without one word? What word would it be I wonder...

You’d watch me fight back the pain and tears, watch me put on a brave face and say I don’t care, that your opinion doesn’t matter. But you’d hear the quaking in my voice. How would you break me?

Force me to sit in the corner like a bad child while you scold me and tell me how disappointed you are in me. It might be laughing at my naked body and drawing ‘slut’ and ‘whore’ with a black sharpie all over my body, on my belly, on my pussy, on my thighs. Maybe just leaving me in a cage for hours and hours on end forcing me to urinate all over myself, dropping by to jerk off and shoot hot cum wherever it might fall, whenever the mood strikes you.

Can you see the black tears streaming down my face? Can you see the contorted look of misery and shame? Do you feel the thrill in your rock hard cock the sense of accomplishment... the sense of superiority? You can hear the quaking and quivering that you made happen. Such control! Such composure! What a sadist you can be. Such a strong willed man, you’ve won my devotion.

Have I been a good girl... have I pleased you?

No comments:

Post a Comment