Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Golden Showers

I’m certainly not new to the sex positive community, but I had my phone sex cherry popped the other day by a fabulous caller who had me sniveling and bawling within seconds. I was so shocked by the caliber of his creativity. It was hardly work and I find that I’m having more fun being a sexy deviant than I had ever imagined.

It’s pretty apparent in my bio that I adore golden showers but it was taken to a whole new level when he had me outside roughly tied to a tree with a funnel duct taped in my mouth, the tip jammed down my previously fucked sore throat (hehe). Then he showed me what he’d brought with him. He’d saved his urine from the previous day as a “special surprise” and boy was it ever! I saw that my shock made the bulge in his pants surge, he was so insatiable.

The dirty stench permeated the surrounding area and I was sobbing and choking before even one drop hit the funnel. I pleaded with him in a muffled voice to stop, that I’d do anything to just get him to stop. He laughed cruelly and told me that I had to take it all! I shook to my core at that and had trouble breathing. What if I fucked up? What if I threw up?!

Squeezing my eyes shut, I managed to choke it all down. I thought I was a champ for doing what I’d been told and keeping the vomit in check. My pussy was so wet my panites were soaked through. When I opened my eyes proudly he was anything but. The look of disappointment sent guilt shooting to by belly and down to my cunt like lightning. I had stupidly let some dribble down my chin! I know it was my fault for not swallowing fast enough, and he certainly made me pay. I love the shivers running down my spine when I think of how angry he was.

I’m so excited about this dark world of phone sex, meeting people on such an intimate level peaking with strangers and hopefully friends. I can’t wait to see who calls me next and takes me down the rabbit hole deep into their fantasies...

maybe it will be you dear reader ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment