Friday, March 29, 2013

Afternoon Delight


Picture

Your boss is yelling at you, endless meetings of benign chatter, traffic was a bitch this morning and you just want to relax and have some peace and quiet.

Can you imagine coming home for lunch to a friendly, warm woman who’s always happy to see you? I’ll listen to you as I hand you a cool drink. I’ll fix you lunch, whatever you want perhaps a sandwich? I’ll take off your shoes and massage your tired feet. Naked and kneeling in front of you, I won’t make any demands :)

If you’re in the mood, it will only take a word from you and I’m ready! Why go to the bedroom when you can fuck me where ever you want? Bend me over the kitchen counter, have me on all fours in the living room, maybe in front of the window so the neighbors can envy you.

Take your frustrations out on me, it’s good for you! Control me and have me crawl for you. I’ll wrestle with you until you win, pinning me to the floor and fucking me hard, you’re so strong!

I cry out at your skills at pleasure! You’ve got to be the best I’ve ever had... I’m such a lucky girl.

You just want me to give you a long a glorious blowjob? Like a slippery and warm massage for your cock, I’ll oblige. I know you don’t want to have to do too much, you work hard all day!

Do you feel better, how else can I help you? I just want you to be happy and content.

I’ll send you out the door with a smile on your face and ease in your step. People at work will wonder what happened, they’ll wish they knew your secret as the boss slaps you on the back, impressed with your self assuredness.

I'm here to help and I aim to please! So give your sexy phone sexgirl Jordan a call and we'll take care of you with some afternoon delight phone sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment